Indiana Personal Injury Attorney
Faith and Family:
Along with his deep spiritual faith and maintaining family as his top priority, Randy Sevenish remains diligent and focused on a lifestyle of “doing the right thing.”
Honesty, ethics, and integrity of character mean everything to him.
Randy and his family are members of Saints Francis & Clare Catholic Church in Greenwood, Indiana.
He and his wife Regina have been married since 1978; they have two wonderful adult daughters, also black belts, Alyssa and Abby.
Randy grew up in Toledo, Ohio as the oldest of nine children.
Randy enjoys riding his motorcycle with his wife and family.
He also enjoys a rather intense martial arts training regimen in which he holds advanced black belts in Isshinryu karate, in addition to his daily practice of Chinese Qigong.
He formerly owned two martial arts schools and trained thousands of police officers and civilians throughout Indiana in street self-defense, karate and police self-defense.
He has been named to the World Karate Union Hall of Fame, designated one of the Top 100 Martial Arts Instructors in the U.S., and served as the official Karate Commissioner when Indianapolis hosted the World Police & Fire Games in 2001.
Areas of Practice:
- Aviation Accidents
- Class Actions – Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Majority of Practice devoted to Litigation
- Indiana, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1990
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana – J.D.
Honors and Awards:
- “Top Paper in Class Honors,” Indiana University School of Law – Legal Research, Legal Writing, Oral Argumentation
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students – Summa Publishing, Inc.
- Distinguished Young Leadership Award in Law and Law Enforcement American Biographical Institute, Inc.
- Indiana Law Enforcement Academy, 36th Session
- Police Officer of the Year City of Indianapolis, County of Marion Annual Awards
- Staff Counselor/Instructor Indiana Law Enforcement Academy, three sessions
- “Master Police Instructor” Indiana Law Enforcement Training Board
- FBI Law Institute Graduate, 5th Session
- Karate Commissioner 2001 World Police & Fire Games
- “Captain Randall R. Sevenish Day” – City of Indianapolis Proclamation
- Former State Director for Indiana JSTA (Justice System Training Association) and ASLET (American Society of Law Enforcement Trainers)
- Former President/Founder – ILETOA (Indiana Law Enforcement Training Officer’s Association)
- SWAT Team Founder & Commander – Marion County Sheriff’s Department
- National Coordinator/Instructor – Law Enforcement Seminars
- Master Rank (6th Degree Black Belt) Isshinryu Karate
- “Who’s Who in Isshinryu”
- Former Member, International Isshinryu Hall of Fame
- Hall of Fame Member World Karate Union & Martial Arts Masters, Pioneers & Legends
- Top 100 Martial Arts Instructors in the U.S. Martial Arts Business Information Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1984 – Present
- Christian Legal Society, 1999 – Present
- Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #86, 1973 – Present
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 1985 – Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, 1985 – Present
- Indiana Trial Lawyer’s Association, 1985 – Present
- United States Claims Court, 1990 – Present
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1990 – Present
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 1990 – Present
- Isshinryu World Karate Association, 1976 – Present
- Murat Shrine & Police Club, 2001 – Present
- Scottish Rite, Valley of Indianapolis, 2001 – Present
- Blue Knights – International Police Motorcycle Club, 2005 – Present