If you suffered an accident, the other party may be subject to personal injury laws. This means that you might be eligible for personal injury compensation. When injuries are due to someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or recklessness, then you have rights for financial recovery. You can claim your financial loss and seek the compensation you deserve with legal representation, as well.
Take the first step in recovering the lost financial damages. You have the right to legal representation from an Anderson personal injury lawyer. Find financial relief for your damages. Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. at (317) 720-3229, and we can provide a free, no-obligation consultation.
Legal Services for a Personal Injury Case
At Sevenish Law Firm, our personal injury attorney only handles these types of cases. We may build your case based on Indiana’s personal injury laws by handling the following for you:
- Gathering evidence from different relevant sources
- Speaking to medical providers about your injuries
- Setting up appointments for you to have thorough medical exams
- Calculating lost wage information
- Talking to eyewitnesses
- Negotiating settlement amounts with third parties
- Dealing with insurance adjusters
- Assessing all the evidence to prove liability
We fight to prove your case and negotiate a fair settlement. If we cannot come to an agreeable settlement with the party at fault, then we fight hard for your case in court.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Anderson, call 317-636-7777
Types of Personal Injury Cases
There are a variety of different personal injury cases – some are accidents due to negligence or carelessness, such as:
- Slip and Fall Injury Cases: These occur whenever a surface is slippery, cluttered, or unsafe to walk on.
- Car Accident Injury Cases: It only takes a moment of distraction to delay a driver’s reaction time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. When this causes an accident, the negligent party is responsible.
- Medical Malpractice Injury Cases: Surprisingly, a huge number of people die every year due to medical error. Others may suffer personal injury from a physician’s mistake.
- Dog Bite Injury Cases: People need to ensure their dogs are maintained at all times around others. If a dog bites and injures someone, then the owner is responsible.
- Defamation Cases: A defamation case involves someone defaming a person’s character, name, or reputation with untrue, negative statements.
A personal injury case is also referred to as “tort law.” This law allows you to receive financial compensation if you are injured because of someone else’s negligence or harmful actions.
Anderson Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Statute of Limitations in Personal Injury Cases
Indiana’s Law § 34-11-2-4 allows you to seek financial compensation from any of the personal injury situations listed above if they resulted from negligence. Every state has its own statute of limitations on personal injury cases though. In Indiana, you have up to two years to file a claim in a personal injury case. Do not let your opportunity to hold a negligent party accountable for your losses slip away. A personal injury lawyer may help you file the necessary paperwork to pursue a lawsuit if you choose.
Click to contact our Anderson Personal Injury Lawyer today
Demonstrating Liability in Personal Injury Cases
Your Anderson personal injury lawyer will aim to prove the other party was responsible through negligence or malice. Even if the party only bears partial liability for your losses due to negligence, then they can be held accountable for the accident.
Our goal at Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., is to help you get what is a fair recovery for the injuries you sustained. We do not want you to suffer more harm as a result of your accident-related injuries. For example, some injuries develop into ongoing medical conditions that require extensive therapy and treatment well into your future. You deserve a settlement that will accurately reflect your losses. When you hire a personal injury lawyer, you can recover from your injuries with peace of mind while a lawyer handles the legal process for you.
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we will help you navigate through this process. Call our office today at (317) 720-3229 for more information and a free, no-obligation consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Recovering Damages from a Personal Injury Case
Personal injury cases can result in a range of damages that can involve physical, emotional, mental, or financial harm. Some of the damages could include:
- Physical injuries, such as broken bones, fractured ribs, whiplash, concussions, and so on
- Emotional trauma due to physical harm, loss, or defamation
- Financial loss of income from wages
You have a right to hire an Anderson personal injury lawyer to represent you as you seek compensation for your losses.
Consider an Anderson Personal Injury Lawyer
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., our Anderson personal injury lawyer handles different types of personal injury cases. Some of the places we may gather evidence from includes:
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Insurance carriers
- Police statements
- Picture or video evidence
- Employer information for lost wage data
You and your family deserve a legal advocate who focuses solely on personal injury cases. Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today at (317) 720-3229, and we can provide you with a free case consultation.
Call or text 317-636-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form