A Carmel aggressive driving accident lawyer from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. may be able to help you seek and possibly secure a payout if you suffered injuries in an accident caused by an aggressive driver in Carmel or another nearby area. You may be able to hold the driver accountable for their negligent and reckless actions and recover compensation for your medical care, injuries, and more.
You do not have to try to calculate or negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company on your own. Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. is here to help you. Let us review your case for free. Call (317) 636-7777 to get started today.
Indiana Law Clearly Defines Aggressive Driving
Indiana law clearly defines aggressive driving under IC 9-21-8-55. According to this statute, a driver is guilty of aggressive driving when they do any three (or more) of the following:
- Follows too closely
- Operates their vehicle in an unsafe or reckless way
- Passes another vehicle by driving on the right shoulder
- Unsafe stopping or slowing, often out of anger or spite
- Honking the horn unnecessarily
- Fails to yield when legally required to do so
- Running a red light, stop sign, or otherwise failing to obey a traffic control device
- Excessive speed or driving at an unsafe speed for conditions
- Repeated flashing of headlights
Many of these actions, especially in combination, can create dangerous situations and even cause accidents. If a driver who was engaged in aggressive or reckless behavior behind the wheel caused your accident, you may be able to gather evidence to prove their negligence and liability. This could allow you to pursue a settlement from their insurance carrier or take your case to court.
If an aggressive driver caused your car accident anywhere in Clay Township or Hamilton County, Indiana, Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. may be able to help.
For a free legal consultation with a aggressive driving accidents lawyer serving Carmel, call 317-636-7777
Let Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. Review Your Case for Free
When it comes to going after the aggressive driver who caused your accident and seeking compensation for the injuries and damages you incurred as a result, you generally have three options:
- Handling your claim on your own, known as pro se representation
- Trusting your case to a discount law firm who are generally jacks-of-all-trades but masters of none
- Working with a firm that is dedicated to taking on personal injury cases, including car accident cases, and has the knowledge and experience necessary to prove your case and potentially recover compensation on your behalf
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., our personal injury attorney Randy Sevenish only handles car accident cases and other personal injury cases. We know what we are doing within this practice area and understand what it takes to build a compelling case and prove your losses.
Because we care about you and believe you deserve to hold the at-fault driver liable and recover money to pay your bills and cover your losses, we hope to dissuade you from pro se representation or partnering with a discount firm. There is simply too much at stake.
You could recover a payout—that may or may not compensate you fairly for your losses—but you could also face a number of stressful and painful hurdles and still end up walking away with less than you deserve.
When you partner with a Carmel aggressive driving accident lawyer from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we will:
- Protect your rights
- Handle all communication with the insurance companies
- Gather evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Work with experts when necessary to build a strong case
- Document your losses and expenses
- Aggressively demand the payout you deserve as a fair settlement
- File a lawsuit if the insurance company refuses to compensate you justly
- Represent you in court and throughout this process
We know how personal injury law works in Indiana, including what to expect every step of the way. A discount law firm may not be as familiar with these laws. Their percentage of your settlement as payment may be lower, but what good does that do if they can only recover a fraction of the compensation you need to cover your losses?
To learn more about how we handle these cases or for your complimentary consultation, call (317) 636-7777.
Carmel Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Damages Available in a Just Settlement or Award After a Carmel Aggressive Driving Accident
We will identify and document the expenses and losses you endured as a result of your accident, injuries, and treatment. A fair settlement will compensate you for these accident-related damages if we can reach an agreement with the insurance company. Recoverable damages could include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Lost wages and reduced earning ability
- Damages to your vehicle
- Other property damages
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Pain and suffering and other non-economic losses
Click to contact our Carmel Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer today
Speak With a Member of Our Team Today
You can learn more about your legal options for compensation by speaking with a member of our team about your case as soon as possible.
It is important to recognize the deadlines in these cases, as well. Under IC 34-11-2-4, you may only have up to two years to take legal action. A Carmel aggressive driving accident lawyer can help identify the deadlines that apply in your case and ensure you meet them when possible.
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. now at (317) 636-7777 to discuss your Carmel aggressive driving accident with a member of our team.