Getting in a motorcycle accident can be life-altering, as well as emotionally upsetting. At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we understand the seriousness of these types of accidents. We know the extent of personal and physical damages that can result when an accident occurs. Our mission at Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. is to recover your financial losses due to being injured in a motorcycle accident.
Danville motorcycle accident lawyer, Randall “Randy” Sevenish, is the ideal person to help you recover any damages incurred. Randy is a motorcycle enthusiast, as well as an avid rider. For four decades, he’s been riding the roads on his motorcycle. Consequently, he understands the joys as well as the risks of riding. Motorcyclists know, trust, and respect him.
How Can a Danville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help with My Case?
When you work with a motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm, they will assist you with the following items:
- Determining which parties are liable for your damages
- Investigating your case to gain evidence and prove liability
- Filing the appropriate paperwork with the insurance carrier involved
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
Motorcycle accidents can cause significant damage. Our legal team will fight to help you recover the costs of your injuries and losses. When you want a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer, you can turn to Attorney Randy Sevenish to get the job done.
The Benefits of Choosing Sevenish Law Firm, P.C.
We are dedicated to helping clients recover everything they need and deserve. When you partner with our team, you can expect us to:
- Give you a free consultation. We can review your case at no charge and explain your legal options. After the consultation, you will know your legal rights about recovering compensation. You can also get answers to some of your questions, including what damages you can seek.
- Offer help on a contingency-fee basis. Our attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis. You do not pay for our legal services unless we secure compensation for your losses.
- Handle all case-related communications. Our legal team can handle communications with the involved parties, including the liable insurer and the other party’s lawyers. You don’t have to pick up the phone when another party calls; we can do that for you.
- Always be available. A member of our legal team is available 24/7 to take your call. When you partner with our lawyer, you’ll get his contact information, so you can ask him for updates on your case.
Our team fiercely advocates for injured people in Indiana. We believe that the liable party should pay for your losses––not you. We are ready to put our decades of legal experience to work for you and your loved ones.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Danville, call 317-636-7777
Common Reasons Motorcycle Accidents Occur
Approximately 80,000 to 100,000 people suffer physical injuries every year because of motorcycle accidents, according to the Insurance Information Institute. The damage isn’t just physical but often results in property damage as well. Here are some of the main causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Lowered visibility. It can be easy to overlook a motorcycle because of reduced visibility on the road. Vehicles changing lanes can be especially risky for motorcyclists.
- Hazardous roads. Oftentimes, roads have hazards for motorcyclists. Uneven pavement, a dead animal on the road, or deep potholes can all prove dangerous for motorcyclists. Hitting a big bump in the road can result in a sudden swerve or flipping over.
- Vehicles turning. Motorists must be aware of motorcycles when they make a left-hand turn. Drivers may not see the motorcyclist and run into them.
- Following too close behind. If a car follows too close to a motorcycle, there’s a chance it will hit the bike and cause substantial damage.
- Unsafe passing. If a car attempts to pass a motorcyclist too closely, it can result in a collision.
- Motorcycle problems. Some motorcycle accidents are the result of a vehicular malfunction. If a motorcycle defect causes a crash, then the manufacturer may be liable.
Regardless of what caused your motorcycle accident, we can help. We have handled countless motorcycle accident cases, and we know what measures can secure compensation for your losses.
Common Injuries Resulting from Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accident-related injuries can change your life forever. Motorcycles simply don’t offer the same protection that cars do, putting riders at risk of grievous harm. We advocate for people who have suffered these conditions:
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in full or partial paralysis
- Injuries to the lower extremities that can cause paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries, causing long-term or permanent disabilities
- Bone fractures or breaks
- Internal injuries, such as broken blood vessels and internal organ damage
- Psychological conditions, such as depression and anxiety
These injuries could require extensive medical treatment. You should be compensated for the financial losses you endured because of your injuries.
Danville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Recovery of Damages in a Danville Motorcycle Accident
You can seek recovery for a variety of damages when you contact a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer. Some of the damages you may recover include:
- Medical costs you incurred because of your injuries. Any out-of-pocket costs you accrued for medical care can be included in your case’s value. We will also pursue the cost of anticipated care costs, if necessary.
- Your lost income. You may have been unable to work because of your injuries. Financial recovery can account for your lost tips, bonuses, and other employee benefits.
- Reduced earning ability. Your injuries may prevent you from working at your current job––or at all. Your lawyer can pursue the cost of your lost earning ability through a claim or lawsuit.
- Permanent disfigurement or disability. This accounts for the hardship of living with noticeable scarring, disfigurement, or loss of mobility.
- Pain and suffering. This damage accounts for the physical and emotional challenges your injuries caused. How much you can recover for pain and suffering depends on your situation, including the extent of your injuries.
- Loss of consortium. If you lost your spouse in a motorcycle accident, you can pursue recovery for the loss of their affection, society, and companionship.
If you were not at fault in the accident, then you may be eligible to secure damages. Even if you were partially at fault, you may be able to claim damages. Consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer right away, so you do not lose time in pursuing damages. Also, insurance agents may try to push the blame on you if you don’t have representation right away.
Some people who get into motorcycle accidents lose their lives. If this happened to your loved one, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. Your attorney can help you seek compensation for funeral expenses, medical bills, lost income, benefits and annuities, and pain and suffering.
Click to contact our Danville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer today
Working With the Insurance Adjuster
Working with the insurance adjuster is not a fun job. Dealing with them can be extremely exhausting and frustrating. A Danville motorcycle accident attorney can help you navigate this process. Your attorney knows the laws, statutes, and how to negotiate a settlement for you.
Contact an attorney as soon as possible after the accident because Indiana has a statute of limitations on accident lawsuits. Under IC § 34-11-2-4, the statute of limitations for an injury case is usually two years.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Seek a Danville Accident Lawyer
Take the first step in recovering damages due to a motorcycle accident by contacting a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer today. You and your family deserve an attorney who will fight for you. If you were injured in a motorcycle collision or you’ve lost a loved one due to an accident, seek the experience of a legal professional.
Since most people are not familiar with all the various state laws concerning motorcycle accidents, it’s important to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer. At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., you can rest easy knowing we work on a contingency-fee basis to help you obtain the damages you are seeking. Contact Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today.
Call or text 317-636-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form