Getting in a motorcycle accident can be life-altering as well as emotionally upsetting. At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. we understand the seriousness of these types of accidents. We know the extent of personal and physical damage that can result when an accident occurs. Our mission at Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. is to fight for you to recover financial loss due to being injured in a motorcycle accident. Give us a call today at (317) 636-7777.
Danville motorcycle accident lawyer, Randall “Randy” Sevenish, is the ideal person to help you recover any damages incurred. Randy is a motorcycle enthusiast as well as an avid rider. For four decades, he’s been riding the roads on his motorcycle. Consequently, he understands the joys as well as the risks of riding. Motorcyclists know, trust, and respect him.
When you work with a motorcycle accident lawyer, he will assist you with the following items:
- Determining which parties are liable for damages
- Doing discovery and investigation to gain evidence and prove liability
- Filing the appropriate paperwork with the insurance carrier involved
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
Motorcycle accidents can cause significant damage. Our legal team will fight to help you recover the costs of injury and loss. When you need a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer, you can turn to attorney Randy Sevenish to get the job done.
Common Reasons Motorcycle Accidents Occur
Approximately 80,000 to 100,000 people suffer physical injuries every year because of motorcycle accidents, according to the Insurance Information Institute. The damage isn’t just physical but often results in property damage as well. Here are some of the main causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Lowered visibility: it can be easy to overlook a motorcycle because of reduced visibility on the road. Vehicles changing lanes can be especially risky for motorcyclists.
- Hazardous roads: oftentimes, the roads have hazards for motorcyclists. Uneven pavement, a dead animal on the road, or deep potholes can all prove dangerous for motorcyclists. Hitting a big bump in the road can result in a sudden swerve or flipping over.
- Vehicles turning: vehicle drivers must be aware of motorcycles when they make a left-hand turn. Drivers may not see the motorcyclist and run into them.
- Following too close behind: if a car follows too close to the motorcycle there’s a chance it will hit the bike and cause substantial damage.
- Unsafe passing: if a car attempts to pass a motorcyclist too closely, it can result in a collision.
- Motorcycle problems: some motorcycle accidents are the result of a malfunction with the vehicle. If a motorcycle defect causes a crash, then the manufacturer may be liable.
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. we will provide you with all the information concerning your rights and options after a motorcycle crash. For a free case assessment call (317) 636-7777 today.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Danville, call 317-636-7777
Recovery of Damages in a Danville Motorcycle Accident
You can seek recovery for a variety of damages when you contact a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer. Some of the damages which you may recover include:
- All types of medical costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capability
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
If you were not at fault in the accident, then you may be eligible to seek recovery of damages. Even if you were partially at fault, you may be able to claim damages. Consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer right away so you do not lose time in pursuing damages. Also, insurance agents may try to push the blame on you if you don’t have representation right away.
Some people who get into a motorcycle accident lose their lives. If this happens to your loved one, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. Your attorney can help you seek compensation for the funeral expenses, medical bills, lost income, benefits and annuities, and pain and suffering.
Danville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Working With the Insurance Adjuster
Working with the insurance adjuster is not a fun job. In fact, dealing with them can be extremely exhausting and frustrating. A Danville motorcycle accident attorney can help you navigate through this process. Your attorney knows the laws, statutes, and how to negotiate a settlement for you.
Contact an attorney as soon as possible after the accident because Indiana does have a statute of limitations on accident claims. Under the Indiana Code, the statute of limitations for an injury case is two years.
Click to contact our Danville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer today
Seek a Danville Accident Lawyer
Take the first step in recovering damages due to a motorcycle accident by contacting a Danville motorcycle accident lawyer today. You and your family deserve an attorney who will fight for you.
If you were injured in a motorcycle collision or you’ve lost a loved one due to an accident, seek the experience of a legal expert. Since most people are not familiar with all the various state laws concerning motorcycle accidents, it’s important to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer. At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. you can rest easy knowing we work on a contingency basis to help you obtain the damages you are seeking.
Contact Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today by calling (317) 636-7777 for a free case assessment.