On TV, insurance companies market themselves as your friends and neighbors. In real life, you may find yourself dealing with unprofessional claims adjusters, pushy representatives, and unanswered emails.
If you sustained injuries in a motorcycle accident, insurance should cover your losses. However, insurance companies are businesses; typically, they’re more invested in selling policies than paying claims. An Indianapolis motorcycle insurance claims lawyer from our team can handle the financial recovery process for you. Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. will advocate for you.
Why Partner with an Attorney from Our Marion County Law Firm?
Our founding partner, Randy Sevenish, takes motorcycle accident cases personally. He’s an avid motorcyclist himself, being the Lawyer Who Rides. He knows firsthand how a motorcycle accident can turn a casual outing into a serious incident.
When you partner with our firm, you can expect:
Representation on a Contingency-Fee Basis
You don’t pay anything up front or out of pocket for our help. We operate on a contingency-fee basis. So, this means:
- We don’t charge retainers or hourly rates.
- We take a pre-determined percentage of your settlement as payment for our help.
- If we can’t resolve your case, you don’t owe us anything.
Some injury lawyers have a reputation for being expensive. But not Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. We strive to make legal aid accessible to everyone.
Support from Our Experienced Law Firm
Attorney Sevenish has served his community since 1985. During that time, he’s recovered millions for injured claimants. Before he became an attorney, he served as a SWAT team founder and police captain. With him on your side, you get more than a lawyer; you get a trusted advocate.
Comprehensive Legal Services
Your motorcycle accident claims lawyer will:
- Handle all communications with the involved parties, including claims adjusters
- Review any potential settlement offers
- Calculate your injury-related expenses
- Respond to your inquiries within a timely period
- Investigate your accident and assign liability
- Apply state law to your case
We will do everything possible to recover compensation for your injury-related expenses. We will render services that meet your case’s unique needs.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle insurance claims lawyer serving Indianapolis, call 317-636-7777
We’ve Secured Millions for Motorcycle Accident Claimants in Indiana
When we say that we’ve won millions for injured claimants, you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out some of our previous results:
- Our client suffered life-altering injuries in a motorcycle accident, requiring months of rehabilitative care. We secured maximum recovery.
- Our client came to us after losing her husband in a fatal motorcycle accident. Without having to file a lawsuit, we secured a high six-figure settlement.
- Our client came to us after being rear-ended by a large vehicle. He needed four separate surgeries to better his condition. We secured a settlement up to the liable policy’s limits.
These are just some of the outcomes we’ve achieved for motorcycle accident claimants. We’re prepared to give your case the time and energy it deserves.
Indianapolis Motorcycle Insurance Claims Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
What You Need to Know About Insurance Companies
Attorney Sevenish has never worked for an insurance company. He’s always advocated for injured people against these multi-million-dollar entities. During his 40-plus years of service, he’s seen his fair share of unscrupulous insurance agents.
Here’s what you need to know about insurance companies:
They May Ask You for a Recorded Statement
When the insurer asks for a recorded statement, you may see this as your opportunity to share your side of the story. However, it’s not. In fact, it’s the insurer’s opportunity to use your own words against you.
During your interview, the claims adjuster will ask “loaded” questions, trying to pin the accident on you. So, when the insurer asks for a recorded statement, refuse. You don’t have to give one, and we can answer any questions the insurance company has.
They Will Try to View Your Social Media Pages
The claims adjuster will look for any reason to deny or undervalue your claim. They may even peruse your social media pages for incriminating information. For instance, they may see a picture of you at a family gathering and argue that you’re not as injured as you claim.
While your case unfolds, we ask that you refrain from posting to social media. You should also avoid:
- Accepting unfamiliar friend requests
- Following the at-fault party’s social media pages
- Responding to direct messages from the involved parties
We also recommend double-checking your privacy settings.
They May Offer Less Than You Deserve
Claims adjusters sometimes offer injured people less than they deserve, hoping they’ll accept. When you accept a settlement offer, your case ends, and you cannot ask for more money later. Insurance companies know this.
When the insurance company offers a settlement, our team will look it over and decide whether it’s fair. If it’s not, we can negotiate a better offer and fight for what you deserve.
Click to contact our Indianapolis Motorcycle Insurance Claims Lawyer today
Will My Case Go to Court?
If the insurance company doesn’t offer a fair settlement, we will file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. You generally have two years from your accident’s date to do this, per IC § 34-11-2-4. Your motorcycle accident lawyer will do everything your lawsuit requires, including:
- Taking depositions
- Cross-examining the other party’s witnesses
- Managing your case’s paperwork
- Arguing your case before a judge
- Presenting your damages’ cost
- Following courtroom procedure
- Explaining your legal rights
- Exchanging information with the other party’s legal team
While your case unfolds in court, we will continue negotiating with the insurer.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Are Motorcycle Accidents Common in Indianapolis?
According to the most recent information from Indiana University, between 2010 to 2019, there were about 5,000 people injured or killed in motorcycle accidents. Although motorcyclists are at an increased risk of harm on the road, this doesn’t excuse other parties’ negligence.
Our team’s ready to start building your case. Whether you were struck by a car, truck, or another type of vehicle, we’re ready to serve you.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Sevenish Law Firm, P.C.
During your free case review, we can discuss your accident’s cause, the cost of your damages, and other facts you want to share with us. To connect with our Indianapolis motorcycle accident team, dial (317) 636-7777.