An accident involving a large truck can be devastating. These wrecks can cause spinal cord trauma, head injuries, and other life-altering conditions. If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, you could recover compensation for your losses. A Jeffersonville truck accident lawyer from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. can advocate for you.
At our firm, we only focus on personal injury law. Since 1985, we’ve recovered millions for injured claimants and their loved ones. We’re ready to start building your case as soon as you connect with us.
You Generally Have Two Years To File Your Lawsuit
Our team generally resolves truck accident cases through insurance negotiations. However, we may file a lawsuit if the insurer contests your case. Here, we would file your lawsuit against the at-fault party or their employer, depending on your situation. yet, you must act within the statutory deadline.
IC § 34-11-2-4 notes that you generally have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit. You have the same filing period if you lost a loved one. Our team will evaluate your situation and explain what deadlines apply to your case. Then, we’ll manage each of them while you focus on getting better.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Jeffersonville, call 317-636-7777
Our Law Firm Proudly Operates on a Contingency-Fee Basis
After suffering injuries in a truck accident, you could be out of work or deal with extensive medical bills. At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we don’t want to add to your financial strain. That is why we offer:
- Free consultations with potential clients. We can review your case for free and explain your legal options. You can also ask us questions about your case’s potential and how we can serve you.
- Help on contingency. You don’t pay for our help until your case’s conclusion. Instead of paying for our help out of pocket, some of your settlement accounts for our services.
You have nothing to lose by choosing our firm to represent you after a Jeffersonville truck accident. We want you to have the opportunity to hold the liable party accountable without having to worry about the costs.
Jeffersonville Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Our Team Will Manage the Claims Process While You Recover
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. will manage all insurance-related matters on your behalf. We know the lengths insurance companies will go to deny valid claims––and we want you to recover everything you need.
When you entrust your truck accident case to us, we will:
- Investigate your accident and gather supporting evidence
- Calculate your losses and send your demand letter
- Determine liability for your losses
- Negotiate a settlement with the liable party
- Represent you in a trial
We don’t have patience for uncooperative insurance companies. We will do everything in our power to secure what you need.
Click to contact our Jeffersonville Truck Accident Lawyer today
Types of Damages You Could Recover in a Truck Accident Case
Compensation should account for your past, present, and future losses. We will examine your situation, add up your medical bills, and consult with field experts to determine what you need.
Financial recovery in your case could include:
- Medical bills, including anticipated care costs
- Lost income
- Tips, bonuses, benefits, and paid time off
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- The cost of replacing or repairing your car
You Could Recover Damages if You Lost a Loved One
If your loved one passed away because of their injuries, we first want to extend our sincerest condolences. Your family deserves justice and closure. While financial recovery can’t address your grief, it can account for:
- Funeral or celebration of life costs
- Cremation or burial costs
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of future income or benefits
This is not an exhaustive list of damages. We can explain more about what you can recover during your free, no-obligation case review.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We’re Proud of the Results We’ve Secured for Injured Hoosiers
Here are some of the outcomes we’ve achieved for injured people and their loved ones:
- Our client was traveling along I-65 when he was rear-ended by a semi-truck. His injuries caused problems in his everyday life and impeded his working ability. We secured a high six-figure settlement during mediation.
- Our client required multiple wrist surgeries following a collision with a negligent driver. We recovered a six-figure settlement for her medical bills and other related expenses.
- Our client suffered spinal cord trauma in a traffic accident. We also recovered six figures for their losses.
Listen to What Previous Clients Share About Sevenish Law Firm, P.C.
Right now, out of more than 50 Google Reviews, we have a solid 4.9-star rating. Our clients describe our firm as “professional” and “responsive.” More specifically, some have shared:
- “The experience I had with Sevenish Law Firm was very positive through the whole process. Randy came a visited me at my house after I was released from the hospital. Shannon was great to interact with and I felt that they truly cared about my well-being. Once everything settled I was very pleased with the results and would recommend them to anyone in need of representation.” ––Jon L.
- “Randy, Shannon and the team were very helpful in preparing my case for mediation. I was greatly surprised and well satisfied with the results of their combined efforts. I would recommend Sevenish to anyone in need of compensation from an accident. These are good, honest and fair people who communicated well with me and kept me up to date as they researched my accident.” ––Jack O.
Contact a Jeffersonville Truck Accident Lawyer for a Free Consultation
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. can listen to what happened and how your injuries have impacted your life. We can fight for the compensation you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation. A member of our team is available 24/7 to take your call.