A pedestrian accident may entitle you to several awards, especially if you suffered injuries or lost a loved one. Medical care, lost income, and pain and suffering may all be recoverable losses for you.
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. will assign a Marion County pedestrian accident lawyer to your case. We are fierce protectors of the injured, and we can resolve your case for you.
Awards You May Recover as a Pedestrian Accident Victim
Possible awards vary for each pedestrian accident. We will pursue awards for:
- You, if you suffered injuries from your pedestrian accident
- Your loved one, if they passed away, are incapacitated by injury, or are a child
Awards You May Receive for an Injury
A non-fatal pedestrian accident may entitle you to awards for:
- Ambulance transport
- Doctors visits
These medical expenses may be only the start of your losses. Additional recoverable losses may include:
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning power
- Diminished quality of life
- Damage to personal property
If a pedestrian accident claimed your loved one’s life, you might receive awards for additional losses.
Awards You May Receive for a Wrongful Death
WRTV reporting affirms that fatal pedestrian accidents occur far too often in our area. However, the fatal pedestrian accident may entitle the decedent’s family to awards for:
- Loss of a loved one’s spousal partnership
- Loss of a loved one’s parental guidance
- Loss of financial support
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Healthcare expenses
Our team evaluates clients’ losses on a case-by-case basis.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Marion County, call 317-636-7777
How Our Team will Evaluate Your Losses
The process of evaluating clients’ losses generally leads us to:
- Speak with you about your losses: Nobody understands the negative effects of your pedestrian accident like you do. We will ask you about any losses you have suffered.
- Work with your doctors: Your doctors may explain your precise injuries, explain the health effects of those injuries, and project your future care needs.
- Speak with trauma experts: They may help us understand and value your pain and suffering.
- Seek proof of your losses: Bills, expert assessments, and photographs may all be proof of losses from your pedestrian accident.
- Find the total cost of your damages: We will tally the total financial cost of your damages, giving us a total sum for your lawsuit or insurance claim.
Identifying and valuing your damages is an important step in any case. Our team will identify every loss for which you deserve compensation.
Marion County Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. is Ready to Handle Your Pedestrian Accident Case
Trying to handle a pedestrian accident case without a lawyer can pose problems. If you represent yourself, you may:
- Be unprepared for the requirements of a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Be unable to recover from injuries or emotional trauma as you should
- Miss out on the benefits of an experienced law firm
364 pedestrians suffered 282 injuries in motor vehicle accidents in Marion County in 2019, per Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). An additional 25 pedestrians suffered fatal injuries. When Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. accepts your case, your pedestrian accident, your injuries, or your lost loved one become our focus.
Let a pedestrian accident lawyer from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. represent you. We will handle your case in Marion County from start to finish.
Click to contact our Marion County Pedestrian Accident Lawyer today
Consider Sevenish Law Firm, P.C.’s Results in Cases Like Yours
An important consideration when you are interviewing law firms is case results. Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. has case results for accident cases involving pedestrians, including:
- A six-figure settlement for a pedestrian struck by a negligent driver while crossing a roadway
- A six-figure settlement for a victim struck by a motor vehicle while they were on their bicycle
Our firm focuses on personal injury. Firms that do not focus on personal injury as we do may not be as familiar with the law as we are. Consider this as you choose a personal injury firm for your case.
What Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. Does for Clients Like You
We ensure that our clients are not fighting alone after their pedestrian accident. Our team occupies the front lines in your case, dealing directly with insurance companies and other attorneys, so you do not have to.
Responsibilities that we generally handle for pedestrian accident victims are:
- Investigation of your pedestrian accident: We gather evidence of your accident, from video footage to witness accounts and any existing police report.
- Day-to-day case duties: We create and file case-related paperwork, handle communications, coordinate meetings, and do everything else necessary to complete your case.
- Collaboration with experts: Experts may help us with your case in several ways. We will hire and collaborate with any experts who strengthen your case.
- Determination of liability: We identify all parties liable for your pedestrian accident.
These are just a few of the duties we may handle for you. Though we have a general idea of what to expect, every pedestrian accident case presents unique challenges.
The final stage of your case may be settlement negotiations. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, settling is the conclusion of many personal injury cases and is more common than trial. We will negotiate for all of the compensation that you deserve.
Hire Our Firm Without Worrying About the Cost
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. receives no fee unless we win your case. With no hourly fee or guaranteed compensation, you do not have to worry about the cost of hiring our firm. Any fee that we receive comes from your judgment or settlement, not directly from you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. as Soon as You Can
Your pedestrian accident case in Marion County may be a time-sensitive matter. You should act quickly to get legal help with your case. A lawyer from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. may file your case once you complete your free consultation.
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today at (317) 720-3229 for your FREE case review.
Call or text 317-636-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form