You should not have to suffer the financial consequences of a truck accident alone. A Noblesville truck accident lawyer from our firm can seek the compensation you deserve. Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. can navigate the claims process and negotiate a fair settlement.
Our firm only focuses on personal injury cases. Having one focus gives us the skills and knowledge our clients deserve. Today, you can start a free case review where you can explore your legal options.
Our Lawyer Can Build Your Case at No Upfront Cost
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. knows you have financial concerns following a truck accident. That’s why we don’t charge anything up front for our legal help. A percentage of your court award or settlement pays for our time and efforts. You can learn more about this arrangement during your free case review.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Noblesville, call 317-636-7777
What Can I Expect When I Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C?
We offer free consultations to those who have been injured in truck accidents. During the consultation:
- We will listen to your story, including how you were hurt and what treatments you’ve sought.
- You can ask questions about your case and have them answered by a professional.
- You can learn about your legal options at no obligation.
- We can discuss our years of legal experience and what you can expect from partnering with our team.
If you partner with us, we can start advocating for you right away. We don’t want to waste any time when it comes to pursuing what you need and deserve.
Noblesville Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
You Have a Limited Time to File a Truck Accident Lawsuit in Indiana
We recommend contacting our legal team as soon as possible after a truck accident. This gives our staff enough time to gather supporting evidence and build a compelling case. After all, not all evidence will last forever.
Take traffic camera footage, for instance. Those recordings get deleted daily. The truck’s black box data could also get overwritten the days following your collision. More importantly, according to IC § 34-11-2-4, you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. If you don’t act within this period, you could lose the right to seek damages.
Click to contact our Noblesville Truck Accident Lawyer today
Reasons To Partner with Our Truck Accident Team Serving Noblesville
After sustaining injuries in a truck accident, you may not know where to turn. Your medical bills could be piling up. You could lose time from work. You don’t have to navigate this challenging time alone.
Reasons to consider partnering with our team include:
- Insurance companies don’t always play fair. The insurance company may offer less than you need. Yet, you don’t have to accept any lowball offers. Our team can negotiate for what you deserve after evaluating your losses.
- Juggling communications can get difficult. We can handle communications on your behalf, so you won’t have to worry about saying the wrong thing to the insurance company. We can also respond to all messages from the other party’s lawyers and insurer.
- We can determine what you’re owed. You may understand how much you need for your medical bills. But what about your pain and suffering? We can use our network of resources to determine what you need for your financial and non-financial losses.
We can also give you peace of mind during this challenging time. That way, you can focus on your physical recovery rather than a complex legal case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Recoverable Damages in a Truck Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident, compensable losses could comprise:
- Any necessary medical expenses, including medications and surgeries
- The income you lost while recovering, including tips and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity (if your condition will permanently affect your earning power)
- Any repairs or replacements that your car required
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress if you suffered from negative psychological issues after the accident
- Any out-of-pocket loss related to the collision, such as temporary transportation arrangements and daycare costs
If your loved one passed away, we’re very sorry for your loss. Previously, we’ve recovered these damages for wrongful death claimants:
- End-of-life services, such as hospice
- The cost of funeral, burial, cremation, and memorial expenses
- The loss of support and companionship your loved one provided
- Any related out-of-pocket expenses, such as cremation or embalming
A Noblesville truck accident attorney from our firm will manage everything the financial recovery process requires. We will assess your losses, determine their values, and advocate for what you deserve.
We Will Determine Liability for Your Truck Accident in Noblesville
Our attorneys will investigate the circumstances of your accident to determine liability. One or more of the following parties could bear financial responsibility for your damages:
The Truck Driver
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has regulations to ensure roadway safety. For instance, it notes that truck drivers can only drive a certain number of hours in a day. If a trucker violates this rule and causes an accident, they can bear liability for any resulting losses.
The Trucking Company
All trucking companies must monitor their vehicles for any problems. The minute a trucking company notices an issue with a vehicle, it should immediately fix the problem.
Trucking companies also bear vicarious liability for any accident-related losses. So, even if a trucker caused your accident, you could still seek damages from their employer. Generally, trucking companies carry higher insurance limits than individuals.
The Trucking Parts Manufacturer
If the truck malfunctioned because of a manufacturer’s error, you can file a product liability claim to recoup your losses. Your options depend on your situation, including what caused your collision.
Contact Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. To Explore Your Options Today
Truck accidents are more complex than your typical car accident case for many reasons. Yet, you don’t have to worry about these complications on your own. Our team in Noblesville can do everything your case requires to reach a fair conclusion.
Contact us today for a free consultation. Our team is available 24/7 to discuss the circumstances of your case.
Call or text 317-636-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form