If you were a victim of a car wreck in Terre Haute, Indiana’s fault-based car accident law allows you to pursue an insurance claim against the responsible party. This means you could reach a settlement and recover compensation for your accident-related expenses and losses. However, this is not a process we recommend you try to navigate on your own.
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. represents Terre Haute car accident victims. When you call us for a free case review, we can discuss your personal injuries and what the full value of your damages may be. This could be significantly higher than what an insurance company may offer you initially.
Call (317) 636-7777 today for your free case review with a Terre Haute car accident lawyer. Our personal injury law firm operates on a contingency-fee basis, meaning we do not accept payment from you until you recover compensation at the end of your case.
Proving Negligence in Indiana Car Wrecks
Because Indiana operates a fault-based car accident system, you must show fault before you can recover compensation. This requires proving the other driver acted negligently and is, therefore, liable for your injuries and damages.
When you hire Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., our injury lawyers will go to work collecting evidence in your defense. This may include:
- Photos, videos, or police reports from the scene of the accident
- Witness statements
- Testimony from accident reconstruction experts
- Your medical records
- And more
We may be able to help you build a case even if the insurance company tries to blame some or all of the fault on you.
We can represent victims of:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk or impaired driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Negligent, aggressive, road rage, or reckless driving accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents
- Other types of motor vehicle accidents
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we offer complimentary consultations to all accident victims. We encourage you to reach out to a Terre Haute car accident lawyer before agreeing to a settlement offer with the insurance company or signing on with a discount law firm.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Terre Haute, call 317-636-7777
Our Car Accident Attorneys Serving Terre Haute are Ready to Help
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. exclusively handles personal injury cases. It is the only thing we do, and we are very good at it.
When it comes to choosing how you will pursue compensation in your injury accident case, our injury attorneys want you to understand two things:
- Representing yourself (pro se representation) in settlement negotiations can be a bad idea. Insurance companies may use deceptive tactics to get you to sign on for an amount that does not address all of your damages.
- Attorneys from discount law firms are generally a jack of all trades, but a master of none. Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. has one focus—personal injury cases.
Either of these options could leave you with a settlement that does not cover the full range of your accident-related expenses.
We believe you should not have to suffer additional damages and losses on top of the auto accident injuries you already sustained. We want to help you secure a financial recovery for a wide range of expenses and other damages.
Call (317) 636-7777 now to get started with a complimentary consultation.
Terre Haute Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 317-636-7777
Recoverable Damages After Suffering Car Accident Injuries
As a part of building a case on your behalf, the Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. will document your recoverable damages. These can include:
- Current and future pain and suffering and other non-economic damages
- Current and future medical care costs related to your injuries
- Lost wages and benefits, including diminished earning capacity
- Property damages to your vehicle and other personal property
- Related out-of-pocket expenses
- Wrongful death damages if you lost a loved one as a result of the accident
- Other documentable expenses and losses
Because each auto accident case is different, it is impossible to accurately estimate your compensation without a consultation on your case and injuries. We can discuss compensation when you call our personal injury lawyers.
Statute of Limitations in Indiana
Generally, car accident victims have two years, according to Indiana law, from the date their motor vehicle accident occurred to file a lawsuit against the motorist who caused the accident. However, this deadline may vary in some cases. If you let this time limit run out before taking legal action, you could lose your right to hold the negligent party accountable in a personal injury lawsuit.
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. as soon as possible, or before you agree to a settlement from the insurance company. Let our personal injury attorneys review your case and answer your legal questions before you decide how you want to proceed.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm to Defend Your Rights Today
If you were a victim of a car crash in Terre Haute, you may be able to recover compensation for your personal injuries. When you hire Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. to represent your case, our law firm can:
- Answer your questions and provide legal advice
- Determine who is liable in your accident
- Gather evidence of their liability
- Gather evidence of the full extent of your injuries
- Negotiate with the insurance companies for a fair settlement offer
- Take your case to court if they are not willing to compensate you fairly
Let our personal injury firm do the heavy legal lifting while you concentrate on your recovery.
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today at (317) 636-7777 now to learn more.