Sevenish Law Office Staff & Client Safety is the #1 PriorityWe will be implementing the following procedures until further notice:
MEETINGS – Sevenish Law Offices and all employees will make every effort to conduct meetings virtually. We are available by phone, text, email, and video conference, and are fully equipped to take your case and represent you while remaining safely quarantined.
Clients will be admitted to the office by appointment only if absolutely necessary. Each client will have his or her temperature taken, will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions, and must always maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
All clients are required to wear masks while on premises or they will not be allowed in the office. All visitors shall be notified in advance that only the client or potential client will be allowed into the office. No other visitors/friends/family members shall be admitted.
SIGNAGE – Signage will be posted at the main entrance of the office which will direct clients to call the office phone number when they arrive to the building for admittance.
Screening questioning shall be conducted by phone. If all screening questions are satisfied, then the client will be subject to a temperature check at the threshold to the building. If the temperature check is satisfied, only then will admittance be allowed.
We’re Still Here For You
The current COVID-19 crisis is unexpected and unprecedented, but there are already signs that our community recognizes we are all in this together. We expect Indianapolis to come out on the other side with a greater spirit of community than ever before. Our friends and neighbors are proving now that we have a city that can overcome socioeconomic, racial, and ideological barriers for the greater good.
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we expect that our community will only grow stronger and more connected because of this global, national, and local crisis we are all battling together. It will take everyone doing their part to beat this thing, but there is hope on the horizon as long as we can all stay the course.
In fact, we believe there are many positives that will come out of this crisis and the unexpected time spent in our homes with our loved ones. This may include:
- Neighbors that band together and help one another even after the threat passes
- Additional support for the elderly, infirm, and others who need assistance
- Increased knowledge about how illnesses spread that could reduce colds and flu cases in the future
- More families eating meals together and spending quality time together
- More people who are able to continue working from home, increasing flexibility and time with family
- An increased appreciation for the arts, fine dining, and films
- Increased respect for health care workers and others on the front lines of this fight
- Greater access to music and art, as artists continue to offer virtual concerts and other content
- Increased availability of health care through telemedicine
Like you, our team is gaining a deeper appreciation for the community around us and the city we love during this time. We cannot wait to catch an Indians game at Victory Field, meet up with friends to talk about the Pacers or the Colts, catch a show at Ruoff Music Center, or just go out for dinner and a movie.
However, we understand the importance of practicing good social distancing measures and staying at home, unless you have an essential need to go out for food or other supplies, medical care, or exercise. Our staff members are following these guidelines, and we encourage you to do the same—for the safety and health of our clients, colleagues, friends, family, and the community as a whole. They include:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you cough or sneeze
- Throw away used tissues immediately
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces frequently
- Stay home unless you have to leave your home for essential errands
- Put at least six feet distance between yourself and other people when outside your home
- Pay careful attention to your mental health and ensure you talk to someone if you are feeling down
- Stay connected with loved ones and reach out regularly via telephone, video calls, and other means
Sacrificing some of your freedoms for the safety of others will not always be easy, especially at a time when there are many worries weighing on your mind. However, it is necessary that we all remain strong and compliant in order to remain safe and healthy.
We encourage you to stay up to date on the current efforts in our community. Mayor Hogsett, Governor Holcomb, and other officials will likely continue to give regular briefings over the next few weeks and possibly months. However, do not spend your time focusing on the news of the day. Take the time to reconnect with your children, learn a new hobby, or enjoy a television show you’ve been meaning to watch.
Our selflessness and sacrifice will only need to last for a short window of time compared to the opportunities that lie ahead after we gain control of this pandemic. Enjoy the time with your family, even as we are reminded of the frailty of life. Protect yourself and protect others by doing what is necessary, but also look forward to all the things we will appreciate even more when this is over.
We will get through this together, Indianapolis.
The courtrooms may be closed, but our dedicated Indianapolis personal injury team remains available to take your call. We are fierce protectors of the injured and will fight to protect your rights even during this complicated time.
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we have long been invested in technologies that allow us to work with our clients when they cannot meet with us in person. These same technologies allow us to review your case today while we both remain safely in quarantine. We are available by phone, text, and email, and we also offer virtual consultations through video conferencing.
If you need a champion who will pursue compensation on your behalf, we can become your lawyer in just 10 minutes without ever leaving your home. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today.