Thousands of people are injured in motor vehicle crashes each day in the United States, and many of those accident victims will face unexpected medical debt, property damage to their vehicle, lost wages and other unpleasant consequences as a result. Filing a personal injury claim and seeking compensation for damages may seem like a simple solution. However, there are a number of common mistakes that accident victims make that can put their potential financial settlement in jeopardy.
If you were injured in an Indiana accident that was caused by someone else, don’t let simple mistakes ruin your chance of receiving a fair settlement. Written by seasoned personal injury lawyer Randy Sevenish, our informative pamphlet, 11 Mistakes That Could Cost Accident Victims Thousands, helps you avoid common personal injury missteps and pitfalls.
Our free book will teach you why you should:
- Hire a trusted lawyer to represent you
- Get timely medical treatment
- Document your injuries
- Take photos of your injuries and damaged vehicle
- Document lost wages and income
The pamphlet also includes information on why you should never:
- Give statements to the insurance company
- Trust an insurance company to have your best interests in mind
- Have your vehicle repaired at an insurance company’s “pre-approved” body shop
- Accept an insurance check or release without having your lawyer review it
Don’t cheat yourself out of money you need and deserve. Request a free copy of Sevenish Law’s 11 Mistakes That Could Cost Accident Victims Thousands today, or call our Indianapolis law office at 317-636-7777 or 800-278-9200 to schedule your free, no-obligation initial consultation.