If you or a member of your family sustained injuries in Jeffersonville, IN, in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, Indiana law allows you to hold the at-fault party liable and recover compensation. The team from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. will review your case for free and help you understand your rights.
We Take on a Variety of Personal Injury Cases and Nothing Else
If you suffered injuries in an accident or incident in Jeffersonville, IN, or elsewhere in Clark County, Indiana, our personal injury lawyers can help. We want to understand if your injuries occurred because of someone else’s negligence. If we can prove another person caused your accident and injuries, you are eligible to pursue compensation.
We take on many types of personal injury cases, including those deemed most common by the Bureau of Justice Statistics. We can help you if your injuries involve:
- Bicycle accidents
- Burn injuries
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Child injuries
- Construction site injuries
- Dog bite injuries
- First responder injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traffic accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Truck accidents
- Work injuries caused by a third party
At Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we not only offer free consultations, but we handle every case on a contingency-fee basis. You will never pay any attorney’s fees to us out of your pocket. We will only get paid if we recover compensation for you through an insurance claim, another type of settlement, or a personal injury lawsuit. We are ready to go to work for you.
Let Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. Recover the Damages You Deserve
Attorney Randall Sevenish and his team from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. are personal injury attorneys who only take on negligence injury cases. Personal injury is all they do, and their experience means they know how to navigate the process and build a strong case.
All too often, accident victims will try to handle their personal injury claim on their own or rely on a discount law firm because they think their lower rate is a good deal. This is not a chance you have to take. We know Indiana personal injury law inside and out.
You can trust our team to:
- Explain the strength of your case and help you understand your rights
- Answer your questions and address your concerns
- Identify the liable party and take action to hold them accountable
- Prove negligence and liability with a strong investigation
- Identify and document your damages related to the accident
- Take aggressive action to recover compensation on your behalf
- Only take payment for your attorney’s fees after we receive the payout in your case
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a personal injury accident in Jeffersonville, IN, or a nearby area, we want to talk to you. Our case consultations are always free, and there is no obligation to engage our services after we talk.
We Can Prove a Wider Scope of Damages in Your Case
With more than 34 years of handling only personal injury cases, our team understands the types of damages that victims suffer and knows how to prove them to insurance companies and juries. As a part of the investigation into your case, we will document as many losses and expenses as possible, including many that law firms who do not normally handle this type of case might overlook.
You do not need to leave thousands of dollars on the table by handling your claim on your own. Let us pursue damages that may include:
- Past and future medical care costs
- Ongoing care costs related to your injuries
- Past and future lost wages and related losses
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to your injuries or accident
- Pain and suffering and other non-economic damages
- Wrongful death damages if your loved one passed away because of their injuries
We Set Out to Prove Fault and Liability
To secure a financial award, we would need to prove that you were harmed by the other party. We do this through evidence that supports your case. The parties that could be liable in your case include:
- A motor vehicle driver that was not paying attention
- A property owner that failed to fix a broken step
- A municipality that did not repair a traffic light
- A manufacturer that sold a product they knew was defective
- A mechanic that did not take care with your vehicle
- A third party that did not take care on your worksite
We can also secure a settlement for you if you were partially at fault for the accident.
Consider Our Firm for Your Personal Injury Case
Our attorneys only handle cases like yours. We focus only on personal injury law because that allows us to best serve accident victims in our community. Some firms have one lawyer for every aspect of the legal sphere. This does not allow them to focus on one part of what their clients need.
We listen to our clients and attune our practice to their needs. Our past client reviews convey this:
- “Attorney Sevenish came through for me and really, really did an outstanding job in my situation.” – Robert H.
- “Their business model made it possible for me to actually file this lawsuit. If they required upfront payment, I would not have been able to go through with it.” – Lia T.
Past Case Results
We focus on utilizing our knowledge and resources for our clients. We can do the same for you. Our past clients have walked away with settlements and judgments like the following:
- Six-figure settlement for a man that suffered spinal injuries in a head-on collision
- Six-figure settlement for a victim of a motorcycle accident that left him with disabling injuries
- Seven-figure settlement for a woman left with disabling injuries after a passenger vehicle accident
For more than three decades, we have only handled personal injury cases. We know what it takes to prove negligence and liability and recover a payout for accident victims just like you. Our Jeffersonville, IN lawyers can navigate the claims process or file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf.
You Only Have a Limited Time to Take Action
Like other states, there is a deadline on how long you have to take legal action following a personal injury accident in Indiana. Indiana’s statute of limitations (IC43-11 Ch.2) is generally two years from the date of the accident in personal injury cases, although this can vary depending on the circumstances of your case. The best way to protect your right to recover compensation is to reach out to us as early in the process as possible.
Our personal injury attorneys can explain the deadline that applies in your case. In addition, the sooner we can go to work on your case, the better. Evidence tends to disappear in personal injury cases. Witnesses move or change phone numbers, videos are lost, and pictures get deleted. An early start may mean a stronger case against the liable party.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Jeffersonville, IN
We can review your case for free and explain your rights today. There is no obligation to sign up following your case evaluation.
Call Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. at 317-720-3229 today to discuss your injuries and legal case with a member of our team free of charge. You will also pay nothing out of pocket for our help. We only get paid if we recover a payout for you.