Accidents can happen at any time and, in some cases, result in personal injury. These injuries have a wide range of seriousness from minor to life-altering. If your injury resulted in significant medical bills or lost time at work, you are probably feeling overwhelmed by the unfortunate turn of events.
When you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to pursue compensation. The incident has left your life inconvenienced, and you may be able to hold the responsible party accountable for paying costly bills and more.
Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. is your personal injury law firm in Noblesville, IN. It is all we do, and we are proud of the results that we get for our clients. Call today at (317) 636-7777 for a free, confidential consultation to learn more about proceeding with your personal injury claim.
Common Causes of Personal Injury Accidents
Some accidents are just simply accidents, but many can be avoided by taking the necessary precautions. Most common causes of personal injury are:
- Vehicle crashes: car, bus, truck, motorcycle
- Workplace accidents: construction, manufacturing, transportation caused by a 3rd party and not your employer
- Premises liability: slip, trip, and fall, dog bites, negligent security
- Pedestrian accidents: walking, running, cycling
- Product liability: automotive parts, electronics, children’s toys, dog food
- First responder injury: traffic stops, routine patrol, fire or crash near highway
- Child injury: swimming pool accidents, sports-related injuries, defective products
Unfortunately, sometimes, accidents just happen. However, in many cases, the accident can be traced back to a negligent act of another party. The details of the incident are important to a potential claim, and it is vital that none are missed.
Call a personal injury lawyer in Noblesville, IN from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. if you have been injured in an accident. Randall “Randy” Sevenish, now a personal injury lawyer, was formerly a law enforcement officer in the police force. He knows how to conduct a proper investigation of your accident.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Noblesville, call 317-548-6310
Typical Injuries Sustained in an Accident
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated in 2016 that across America, there were 39.5 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries. Many of those injuries were:
- Sprains and strains: Injuries to the soft tissue that surrounds a joint or injuries to the muscle body.
- Fractures: Bone or rib fractures can be simple to compound.
- Whiplash: A rapid back to forward movement of the head that causes painful stress to soft tissue in the neck.
- Traumatic brain injury: With symptoms ranging in degrees of seriousness, TBIs are caused by a forceful blow to the skull.
- Cuts and bruises: These injuries may not seem serious but can quickly lead to infection or be a symptom of a more serious medical issue.
- Internal bleeding: Sometimes caused by impact or a serious bone fracture, internal bleeding required immediate medical attention.
- Face and eye injuries: These injuries may require surgery for cosmetic repair or lead to loss of vision.
Any injury is serious when it happens to you or your family member. Accidents should be taken seriously. Any injury should be immediately evaluated by the proper medical professionals.
After seeing your doctor tend to your injuries, call the Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. at (317) 636-7777 to find out your options for recovering damages from your accident. We aggressively defend the rights of the wrongfully injured and would be happy to guide you through the process of a claim.
Noblesville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 317-548-6310
Common Damages Recovered by Our Personal Injury Clients
We have achieved successful settlements for many of our personal injury clients. The common damages recovered are:
- Medical bills
- Out of pocket expenses related to the accident
- Future medical care
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of consortium
- Lost wages, benefits, and advancement opportunities at work
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful Death
It is tragic when a loved one is lost because of fatal injuries sustained in an accident. If you have experienced this unfortunate occurrence, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss. A wrongful death claim could help you recover damages for loss of support, protection, and wages as well as costly funeral and burial expenses.
There are some occasions when an individual may feel that they can take on the process of a personal injury claim on their own. This is known as ‘pro se’ representation or representing oneself. Usually, the result is a high amount of lost time, money, and energy.
At the Sevenish Law Firm, P.C., we do not wish to see this happen to anyone. If you have been the victim of another person’s negligent or intentional act, call us at
(317) 636-7777. We are proud of the results we achieve for our clients. Get started with a free consultation today.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Noblesville, IN Can Take Legal Action for You
The process of filing a personal injury claim can prove to be a difficult task, especially when you are heavily focused on recovering from your injuries. A personal injury lawyer in Noblesville, IN from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. can:
Investigate the Accident
If alerted on time, we can investigate the scene of the accident. Otherwise, we can review all police reports and eyewitness statements.
Sometimes following an investigation, it is concluded that there are multiple parties that could be held liable for the accident.
Work with Other Professionals
We can work with medical professionals to understand what future attention your injuries will need and related costs.
Negotiate with Insurance Companies
Once our case is prepared and we know the extent of your damages, we can demand a fair settlement and deal with the insurance companies on your behalf.
Take Your Case to Trial
Most times, claims are settled outside of court. However, if need be, we will have a professional case ready for trial.
Call a personal injury lawyer in Noblesville, IN from Sevenish Law Firm, P.C. today to get answers for all your important questions regarding your claim before the statute of limitations under Indiana Code 34-11-4-2 passes at (317) 636-7777. We offer a free, no-risk consultation for you to get started.